● Headquartered in Silicon Valley
● Offices in New York, London, Tokyo, Mumbai, Moscow
● Largest short-video platform on the open web
● Raised US$50 million series A from the venture capital firms that invested in Tencent, SnapChat, TikTok, and DiDi.
You’ll work closely with product managers, designers, and the rest of the engineering team to create elegant and interactive user experience on the iOS platform. You will, therefore:
● Own and build features from the ground up.
● Work across different layers of native iOS apps such as networking, persistence, and UI.
● Architect and implement reusable components; produce highly optimized code.
● Contribute to API design for mobile consumption.
● Use Object-Oriented and Protocol-Oriented approaches when designing code.
● Identify and solve challenges creatively, and keep the solutions simple.
● Share your knowledge and experience, and help teammates grow.
You’re perfect for this role if you:
● Love building things from scratch.
● Love finding creative solutions to problems.
● Find joy in designing simple, optimized, and robust code.
● See others’ perspectives and contribute to technical discussions.
● Thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment.
● You believe in learning new things and helping others succeed.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
● At least 4 years of hands-on experience in building and shipping apps from scratch.
● Built and submitted at least one native iOS app to the App Store.
● Made significant contributions to at least one app that has millions of users.
● Proficient in Swift and/or Objective-C.
● Proficient in working with native iOS frameworks.
● Good grasp of computer science fundamentals, such as data structures and algorithms.
● Comfortable with pair-programming and moving fast.
● A great communicator, able to work with overseas teams in an all-English environment.
The following would be a big plus:
● Experience working on short videos or live streaming.
● Experience working on an SDK.
● Experience building UI programmatically and using Interface Builder.